Friday, April 6, 2007

IBMWR Blitz To Branson

Well, I am going.

The Internet BMW Riders have put on the Blitz To Branson for 11 years. I have been to 2 of these, and this year am going again.

Here is the link to the IBMWR info:

http://www.ibmwr.org/events/2007/07_blitz2branson.htm

I 1st went in 1998 on my old 97 R1100RT, then again in 2001 on my 2000 R1150GS.

These folks are a great bunch and this has grown to be the unofficial kick off to the yearly riding season.

I was thinking of not going again, thinking of business, and the like.

But , nope, this is what life is about.

I am going.

Cheers

UPDATE! It was Great.

From Blitz to Bran...



Here are some Branson pics

VoniPics

2 comments:

  1. Wakeboarding, scuba diving, or fly fishing sound appealing to you? Then go and check out Branson resort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have some great Branson hotels to stay at when you go again this year!

    ReplyDelete